Activesync for Iphone | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

Activesync for Iphone

• Hello, 

I have a problem with  Active sync client on Iphone. This client has two company email accounts on two domains, one is ok, the other, when I use the standard iPhone app, the inbox loses sync and reloads all the mail. (if I use Outlook for iPhone nothing happens)
    This, lately, happens even 2-3 times a day.
    I looked at the Airsync log file, but I can't find anything in the guide. The mdeamon version is 23.5.3 but this client also had the problem in previous versions, but not as often. The solution I started to adopt is archiving the mail, leaving only the last year's mail on the server

• Hello,

How many messages are stored in the Inbox whenever the user notices this problem has occurred?

When much older messages from the Inbox are archived, does the problem stop occurring, or is the user less likely to notice that the problem has occurred?

If you enable ActiveSync debug logging, you should see additional error logging whenever the problem occurs.

Here are steps for enabling debug logging specifically for one account:
    1. In MDaemon, click Setup | ActiveSync | Accounts
    2. On that tab, find the user who is experiencing the problem.
    3. Right-click that user and then click "Customize Client Settings".
    4. On the "General" tab, click the "Log Level" drop-down and then select "Debug".
    5. Click "OK" and then click "OK" again to save the change.

After enabling debug logging for that user, are you seeing any errors in the AirSync log file for the affected user whenever the problem occurs again?

• Hello, last week i archived and deleted another 6 months of mail from the server with mailstore. Today the email online are sent 3159 and inbox 6287, for this account.  

About an hour ago the synchrony started again and then I make your guide to the steps from 1 to 5 for this account. 

Let's see what happens in the log file airsyn the next time activesync restart.

Thankyou