Security Gateway crash | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

Security Gateway crash

• This has happened twice, with about a week in-between.

Faulting application name: SecurityGateway.exe, version: 9.5.3.0, time stamp: 0x65b93833
    Faulting module name: SecurityGateway.exe, version: 9.5.3.0, time stamp: 0x65b93833
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x000000000035348b
    Faulting process id: 0x219c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01da78c603938c36
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\MDaemon Technologies\SecurityGateway\App\SecurityGateway.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\MDaemon Technologies\SecurityGateway\App\SecurityGateway.exe
    Report Id: 138caa98-ecfc-11ee-8130-0cc47a81998a
    Faulting package full name: 
    Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• @John

Which Windows operating system is SecurityGateway installed on?  Is the Windows defender or another third party antivirus application scanning and/or monitoring the \SecurityGateway directory and sub-folders?  If enabled/active, have exclusions been made to exclude this directory from scanning and real-time monitoring?

Is there anything logged in the SecurityGateway-YYYYMMDD-System.log when this crash was recorded in the Event Viewer?  

Is there a DMP file that's generated in the \SecurityGateway\CrashDumps\ folder when this and the previous crash occurred or is this folder empty?

• Server 2012

Nothing shows in the log, it just stops with entries and then starts up when I started the service again.

Yes, there are two crash dump files, one for each time.

• @John Can you upload both DMP files in the link below and I'll submit them to our developers for review.

https://mdaemon.sharefile.com/r-r77d4332c21ab4a28afe9e84ea94e2f3c

• Done.

• @John 

Can you submit a ticket below to our support portal and we can review this further?

Request Support

• Yes, I have done it.