Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Remote Administration Discussion Groups > Remote Administration Support > Security / AntiVirus page, missing radio control

Aleksandar Devecerski

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Aleksandar Devecerski

After upgrade to v22 MDaemon reports ClamAV virus definitions out of date - 04:26pm May 26, 2022 CDT - Great.
Thank you Arron

On 26.05.2022. 20:11, Arron Caruth wrote:
> We found an issue and have released MDaemon 22.0.1a to the beta team
> with changes that we believe will fix the issue...

After upgrade to v22 MDaemon reports ClamAV virus definitions out of date - 03:22am May 24, 2022 CDT - Hello Arron

Issue seems to have resolved itself overnight. Or, maybe, thanks to the
couple of MD restarts during the day yesterday.
No new notifications, settings.ini has been updated...

After upgrade to v22 MDaemon reports ClamAV virus definitions out of date - 10:49am May 23, 2022 CDT -  > What is the value for the following registry keys?
Both Registry keys value "2022-05-22 18:21"
Also, the time when last email notification was sent.

 > Are there any errors in the ClamAVUpdater log?..

After upgrade to v22 MDaemon reports ClamAV virus definitions out of date - 04:26pm May 26, 2022 CDT - Hi everyone

Upgraded MD to v22 last week, on Wednesday (May 18th). Since then got 2 notification emails like this one.

MDaemon AntiVirus has noticed that your ClamAV virus database have not changed in a while and may be out of date...

Mailbox name not to be used as email address - 03:59am May 12, 2022 CDT - Hello everyone

Would it be possible to configure MDaemon not to accept
mailbox_name@domain as email address?

Naming convention we use is: mailbox name is users nickname or something
loosely based on hers/his real name. It is also their Windows AD
username, with synced domain/MD password...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.