Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > find outgoing smap

Arron Caruth

Send email to Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron Caruth

find outgoing smap - 03:14pm Jun 24, 2020 CDT -

The easiest way to see which accounts are sending the most messages is to look at the reports in MDaemon Remote Administration.  To do that, login to MDRA and go to Reports / Outbound Email / Top Senders.

Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com