Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Mdaemon - contact schedule synching on mobiles

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Send email to Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Mdaemon - contact schedule synching on mobiles - 08:11am Feb 15, 2019 CDT -

The default applications on Android and iOS devices can sync email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes with MDaemon using ActiveSync.  There is an additional charge for the ActiveSync license for MDaemon.

An alternate option is to use IMAP to sync email, CardDAV to sync contacts, and CalDAV to sync calendars.

o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com