Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Nine with ActiveSync for Android (public or shared calendars)

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Send email to Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Nine with ActiveSync for Android (public or shared calendars) - 07:29am Jun 5, 2018 CDT -

I’ve posted a response to your post on the MD-Support list.  I’ve included the response below for your convenience.

MDaemon’s shared and public folders are available via ActiveSync but it requires your ActiveSync key to have valid upgrade protection when the features were added.  First lets check to see if the options are enabled.  In MDaemon go to Setup / Mobile Device Management / Client Settings / Global, select edit.  Are the boxes for include public folder hierarchy and include shared folders checked?

If the boxes are not checked, check then and then do a new folder sync.  The folder lists will not be updated on the device until it does a folder sync.

If the boxes are greyed out, go to Help / Register your MDaemon Software / ActiveSync, what does it say in the Registration Status field?

Please do not post your key to the list.  If you are unsure and you would prefer that we checked your key, you can either contact our customer service team, or send the key to me in a private email.

o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com