Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Content Filter > Rules for blank subject / body

Aleksandar Devecerski

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Aleksandar Devecerski

Data export outlook.pst -> Connector - 12:51pm Aug 12, 2019 CDT - Thanks Arron
I will definitely check PST to EML converter.
But will it do the job? I kind of remember, in one of my test attempts I
copied exported messages without MRK files and got all of the messages
with the current date (although I could see correct date in the message
itself)...

Public Folders, customize view - 01:57pm Jul 8, 2019 CDT - David
This approach works, it gives me both To and From columns in all of the
messages folders, including Public folders. This is definitely improvement.

My original question was if it is possible to make customizations on a
folder level...

Public Folders, customize view - 02:18pm Jul 8, 2019 CDT - Hello everyone

Not sure where to post this question, so... Support it is.
Public folders: some of the old correspondence by users who left the
company is sometimes referenced years after they left...

Win.Exploit.CVE_2019_0903-6966169-0 - 12:05pm May 27, 2019 CDT - ClamAV definitions updated, just tried sending couple of previously
quarantined messages, issue seems to be corrected

Thank you Robert

On 27.05.2019. 18:25, Robert Wilson (Robert.Wilson@mdaemon.com) wrote:
> For all user that are having the issue with the Win.Exploit.CVE_2019_0903-6966169-0.
>
> The issue is with a virus definition update for ClamAV, they have since fixed the issue...

Connector account frozen after IMAP port change - 03:57am Mar 21, 2019 CDT - As it turnes out patience is the key.
It took some 15 minutes to get to list of email accounts and then another 15 minutes to open connector properties. Reverted to old port setting and everything started functioning properly...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.