Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups

Aleksandar Devecerski

Most recent posts: Aleksandar Devecerski

MTA-STS policy expiration date - 03:25am Jul 9, 2020 CDT - Hello

I've seen "MTA-STS failure for gmail.com: STARTTLS not supported" here
on the Forum couple of days ago, took a little closer look at MTA-STS
and decided to try to implement it for my domains. Took me couple of
hours, but in the end, not too complicated.

 From MTA-STS DNS Cache File I can see that very few of the domains my
users correspond with have MTA-STS verification setup and of those only
gmail.com has policy set to "enforce"...

v20 - autoresponse from MDaemon (system) account - 07:12am Jun 22, 2020 CDT - I think I found it.
Mail folder for user MDaemon, Hiwater.mrk, [OOF] section, Enabled=No

On 22.06.2020 10:26, Aleksandar Devecerski wrote:
> Hello
>
> After upgrade to v20 system account (MDaemon) is sending autoresponse to
> received messages (spamlearn, recall,...).
> Tried deleting OOF.mrk file, but it is just re-created every time new
> message arrives...

v20 - autoresponse from MDaemon (system) account - 07:12am Jun 22, 2020 CDT - Hello

After upgrade to v20 system account (MDaemon) is sending autoresponse to
received messages (spamlearn, recall,...).
Tried deleting OOF.mrk file, but it is just re-created every time new
message arrives.

Account manager does not display user MDaemon so I cannot edit this the
usuall way...

Security / AntiVirus page, missing radio control - 03:08pm Jul 2, 2020 CDT - Hello everyone

Just noticed, Remote Administration / Security / AntiVirus / AntiVirus, option "...quarantine the entire message to..." does not have a radio button (I think it's called) in front of it. Picture attached.
MD ver is 19.5.5...

Let's Encrypt suddenly stopped working - 05:04am May 6, 2020 CDT - On 06.03.2020 21:41, Arron Caruth wrote:
> Great! I'm glad you were able to get the issue resolved.

Two months later, same story...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.