Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

adriano vernassa

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: adriano vernassa

Hiwater.mrk : IMAPsybscribed section , how to clean the Ended users? - 12:34am Jul 11, 2018 CDT - Hello,

yes , the reason is : some time the outlook connector don't work with a
segnalation of interface error.
After remove the non esistent subscription all return normal

On 11/07/2018 00:54, Jared Charles wrote:

> Hello Adriano,
>
> MDaemon does not remove old shared folders from the “Hiwater.mrk”
> file, since it would be a violation of RFC 3501 section 6.3.6:
>

> *A server MAY validate the mailbox argument to SUBSCRIBE to verify*
>
> *that it exists.  However, it MUST NOT unilaterally remove an*
>
> *existing mailbox name from the subscription list even if a mailbox*
>
> *by that name no longer exists.*
>
> Is there a particular reason why you are needing to clear the those
> ”IMAP-Device-IP” entries from the “Hiwater.mrk” files?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Jared Charles
> Technical Application Support
> *MDaemon Technologies | *Simple Secure Email
>
> U.S...

Hiwater.mrk : IMAPsybscribed section , how to clean the Ended users? - 11:13am Jul 11, 2018 CDT - Hi All,

there is a utility/flag/ecc for to clean the Hiwater.Mrk ?
There are a lot of OLD Shared Folders of ended Users
A long list of IMAP-Device-IPs , ecc ...
Thanks

Tthere a way to clean the from email address? - 02:40pm Apr 18, 2018 CDT - Hi,

There is a possibility to clean the fake Sender's Name?
From "Fake Sender's Name" mailbox@example.com) to (mailbox@example.com)
Thanks

Page Not Found after WordClient Logon , Options , Advanced Settings - 10:14pm May 4, 2018 CDT - Hi All,
We obtain Page Not Found when try to view the Email Advanced Settings.
Try language Italian and English , different browser , theme Lookout
The Url after click Advanced Settings which appear on browser is https://mail.tesisquare.com/login.wdm , and the login.wdm exist on e:/mdaemon/webadmin/templates
No IIS , only the built-in web server
Where is my error?
Thanks

Tthere a way to clean the from email address? - 09:39am Apr 24, 2018 CDT - Hi,

from BankOfAmerica hacker@hacker.com
to hacker@hacker.com
from CEO of your Firm spamming@spam.com
to spamming@spam.com

On the little screen of their phones they see only the beginning of the address and open the fake message , ecc ...

Content Rules?

I have try the feature which duplicate the email at the beginning of address , but the users aren't happy...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.