Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Non-delivery receipt (bounce-back) message is sent to catch-all account not the original sender

Arron Caruth

Send email to arron.caruth@altn.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron Caruth

Can't send or receive with Mdaemon 13.5 - 07:30am Aug 23, 2017 CDT -

Since MDaemon is not listening on port 25, how are you receiving email?  Is MDaemon collecting all mail via MultiPOP or are you using another method such as DomainPOP or ATRN?

When you are not able to send email, is MDaemon accepting the message and then not about to send it out to the internet or are email clients not able to send mail to MDaemon?

Are all of your users using WorldClient?

Please zip all of your MDaemon logs for a day when the problems are occurring and send them to us.

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!