Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Discussion Groups > Requesting Technical Support

Arron Caruth

Send email to arron.caruth@altn.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron Caruth

ActiveSync Error 0x81310060 - not Synchronize - 09:00am Jun 19, 2017 CDT -

And a copy of your MDaemon.ini file?

Have some of these folders in this user’s mailbox been replaced with copies from another location?

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!