Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Outlook Connector Discussion Groups > Requesting Technical Support

Arron Caruth

Send email to arron.caruth@altn.com

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Arron Caruth

Multiple certificates possible ? - 12:16pm Nov 3, 2017 CDT -

MDaemon does not support multiple certificates.

You could use a LetsEncrypt, https://letsencrypt.org/,  certificate that supported all of the desired host names and get the certificate for free.

If you are using MDaemon 17.0 or newer there are tools in MDaemon to help you get the certificate.  If you are using an older version of MDaemon there are third party tools you can use to obtain the certificate.

One thing to be aware of with LetsEncrypt is that the certificates expire every 90 days and need to be renewed.

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!