Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Text replaced with code and symbols

Thomas Larez

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Thomas Larez

No more public folder in Worldclient since 17.5.0 - 03:50pm Oct 13, 2017 CDT -

Hello,

Yes, I have responded to your Email incident.  We look forward to assisting.

--
Thomas
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

From: Olivier Ruelle <lists-md-support@altn.com>
To: <md-support@altn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 03:52:39 -0500

unfortunately, even by patching Worldclient HTML, I have the same problem: No public folder ! (even if I change langage settings to English)

Thanks,

View/reply at No more public folder in Worldclient since 17.5.0
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@altn.com ...

Active Directory Monitoring - 03:51pm Oct 5, 2017 CDT -

Hello,

I have responded to the Email incident regarding this same question.  Please continue to work with me via that Email.

Regards,

From: Benno Goedhart <b.goedhart@iu.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:41:28 +0200
Subject: [md-support] Spam scoring

Hi,

We receive a lot of spam lately that is scored low enough to pass through. Is there any way (without using Bayesian
Learning) to give these e-mails a higher score...

Configuring Outlook 2016 and Outlook COnnector - 03:06pm Sep 13, 2017 CDT -

Hello Brett,

I am not seeing an off list incident regarding this issue.  In either case I would like to include an additional question.

Do you know the exact version of Outlook 2016 you have in place?  Might it be 1707 or 1708?

Feel free to answer here or you can include those details in any off list correspondence.

Thank you,