Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Text replaced with code and symbols

Thomas Larez

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Thomas Larez

Cannot get MDAV working after renewal key entered - 09:06am Jul 3, 2017 CDT -

Hello Michael,

I would suspect this is related to the new key product registration system.  You could try and upgrade MDaemon to a version past 14.0.0.  Or you could send a copy of your configuration report to support@helpdesk.altn.com and we could alter the SecurityPlus key so that it will function with the version of MDaemon you are currently using.

You can generate this configuration report from within the MDaemon interface under Queues| Queues and Statistics Manager| Report Page

There you will see an option to save a copy of the report.

As a reminder, be sure not to post registration information in this forum.

Thank you,
--
Thomas
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

From: Paul McGinnie <lists-oc-support@altn.com>
To: "oc-support List Member" <oc-support@altn.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 09:03:59 -0500
Subject: [oc-support] How To Downgrade Outlook Connector Client????

I get exactly the same error message when trying to uninstall OC 4.5 on a Windows 7 box. Are there instructions for manual removal of the addin?

View/reply at How To Downgrade Outlook Connector Client????

method of receiving technical support...

How To Downgrade Outlook Connector Client???? - 12:11pm Jun 29, 2017 CDT -

Hello Brent,

I have received your off list message regarding this and the search/performance issue mentioned in this thread:

Please continue to work with me via the Email incident.

For anyone following this thread we have focused our attention on the issues related to the 'Creators Update'  and the work arounds.

Thank you,

From: Stefano Miglioli <lists-oc-support@altn.com>
To: "oc-support List Member" <oc-support@altn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:17:26 -0500
Subject: [oc-support] No search after MD 17.02 and OC 4.5 upgrade

Hello, have the same problems...! I have upgrade to MD 17.02 and OC 4.5 and the research is not complete always, and when i scroll the message with mouse suddenly all message disappears...!!!

Please, help me...!!! Thanks

View/reply at No search after MD 17.02 and OC 4.5 upgrade

method of receiving technical support...

No search after MD 17.02 and OC 4.5 upgrade - 04:05pm Jun 21, 2017 CDT -

Hello,

Jason, my apologies for the delayed response

Jason, Brent, are you seeing this with all users with a similar configuration?   Are these problem users on Windows 10 by chance?  Perhaps updated with the 'Creators Update'

To help diagnose your issues please submit your issue details here: support@helpdesk.altn.com

Please reference my name, Thomas in the incident.

Thank you,
--
Thomas
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.
http://www.altn.com
Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management, Document Sharing, Hijacked Account Detection and more.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I agree... same problem with the latest upgrade to the Outlook connector... performance is also very slow with frequent, "hanging" response time...

View/reply at No search after MD 17.02 and OC 4.5 upgrade

support and discussion...

OK

You are visiting as a Guest user.