Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Text replaced with code and symbols

Thomas Larez

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Thomas Larez

Catalan spell check language in WorldClient - 10:02am Dec 29, 2017 CDT -

Hello,

I have added this to our wish list requests.

Thank you for the suggestion.

--
Thomas
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

From: John Hanks <john@sv-cs.com>
To: md-support@altn.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 22:08:00 -0800
Subject: [md-support] SMTP Authtication keeps failing

MD 17.0.3

Clients server uses a web based CRM.  That system (Maximizer) needs to be able to send emails via MD “from” users.

I have the IP’s whitelisted and have checked/double-checked/triple checked the Authentication credentials (Alias for a normal MD user).

I’ve experimented with PORT 587 SSL and 465 SSL, 465 doesn’t even get to Authenticate.

I have screen shots and logs, who can I send them to?

John Hanks
Skagit Valley Computer Solutions
360-855-0313

from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@altn.com .

support and discussion...

Modify autoresp.dat directly? - 01:50pm Nov 10, 2017 CDT -

Hello Chris,

You may find more info related to API options in your install under: \MDaemon\Docs\API

Also, there is an MDaemon API forum for related questions.

From: Shane Rose <lists-md-configuration@altn.com>
To: "md-configuration List Member" <md-configuration@altn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 17:29:57 -0500
Subject: [md-configuration] Boxes on hard drive show half the space that Account Manager says they are

I did that worked...They all show the correct amount now.

View/reply at Boxes on hard drive show half the space that Account Manager says they are

This list is for questions about the configuration of MDAEMON...

Boxes on hard drive show half the space that Account Manager says they are - 08:33am Nov 7, 2017 CDT -

Hello Shane,

I did respond to your Email incident concerning this same issue.  Please feel to try the suggested use of the CLEARQUOTACOUNTS.SEM file.  If for any reason this or any related issue persists, continue working with me via that Email incident.

Thank you,