Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Text replaced with code and symbols

Thomas Larez

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Thomas Larez

No search after MD 17.02 and OC 4.5 upgrade - 04:05pm Jun 21, 2017 CDT -

Hello,

Jason, my apologies for the delayed response

Jason, Brent, are you seeing this with all users with a similar configuration?   Are these problem users on Windows 10 by chance?  Perhaps updated with the 'Creators Update'

To help diagnose your issues please submit your issue details here: support@helpdesk.altn.com

Please reference my name, Thomas in the incident.

Thank you,
--
Thomas
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

From: Ashley Griffin <lists-oc-support@altn.com>
To: "oc-support List Member" <oc-support@altn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 23:01:48 -0500
Subject: [oc-support] Outlook Connector replacing Exchange Server connection

Hi, so to keep this short, if we wanted to replace Microsoft Exchange Server with MDaemon, this means we need to do the below:

- Be able to open multiple mailboxes in one MAPI profile (Exchange allows this)

- Open more than one calendar in the single MAPI profile (allows Outlook to show more than one calendar).

- Open other persons shared mail folders

How would we do this?

View/reply at Outlook Connector replacing Exchange Server connection

by MDAEMON OC customers...

Compatibility Issues Between Firefox and WorldClient - 04:53pm May 23, 2017 CDT -

Hello,

I have tested this on two different machines using MDaemon version 17.0.2, Windows 10 and Firefox browsers version 53.0.3 and not seeing any problem with dragging and dropping attachments on messages.   Do you have additional add-ins enabled that might be interfering with this?  You may want to try disabling these or perhaps there is some other browser setting accounting for that issue.

If you like we can compare your settings with what I have here.  You may send screenshots to support@helpdesk.altn.com and reference my name, Thomas.

As for your second report, I am not able to reproduce that issue.  We can troubleshoot that on the Email incident above.

Thank you,

From: Willard Hoppe <lists-oc-support@altn.com>
To: "oc-support List Member" <oc-support@altn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 11:43:42 -0500
Subject: [oc-support] Export To PST From OC All At Once Possible?

Or is that an Outlook thing? AKA, just the way it works?

View/reply at Export To PST From OC All At Once Possible?

method of receiving technical support...

SMTP Authentication Whitelist - 07:27am May 5, 2017 CDT -

Hello Steve,

Thank you for the feedback, I have included your input on our wish list item.  The alternative mentioned in my previous response would still be viable in that scenario.

Regards,