Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Email appointments not syncing properly on iPhone

Ian Carter

Which Alt-N products do you use?

Most recent posts: Ian Carter

Account frozen after x failed attempts, even when changed to alias - 09:03am Nov 18, 2016 CDT -

It's likely due to the dynamic screen feature in MDaemon under Security | Security Settings | Screening | Dynamic Screen.

Here there is an option 'Freeze accounts that exceed the max authentication failures allowed'.

You may not want to tweek these settings but rather just add the IP that bot is connecting from to the IP Screen block.

--
Ian Carter

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

From: Fabrizio Franceschini <lists-md-configuration@altn.com>
To: "md-configuration List Member" <md-configuration@altn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 04:14:27 -0500
Subject: [md-configuration] automatically assign group to domain (no AD)

Hi,

we have multiple domains on our MDaemon server, and now we need to assign different templates to different domains at user creation...

version for Outlook Mac - 08:07am Nov 8, 2016 CDT -

There is not a version of Outlook Connector for MAC.

Outlook 2013 and above (for Windows) support ActiveSync.  I'm not too familiar with Outlook for MAC to know if it also supports ActiveSync.  I'll do some research and if I find it does or doesn't I'll let you know.