Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon API > Groups

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon API  /

Groups

[Deus, Javier Meilán]
Javier Meilán …
Javier Meilán Deus - 05:24am, Jan 28 2022

I wanted to make a technical query, how can you get a list of the groups created in the mail.
I was able to pull the listing from ListMembership.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<MDaemon>
<API>
<Request version="20.0.0" echo="1" verbose="0">
<Operation>GetDomainInfo</Operation>
<Parameters>
<Domain>commcenter.es</Domain>
<Get>
<Lists>
<Details/>
<Membership/>
<Expansion/>
</Lists>
</Get>
</Parameters>
</Request>
</API>
</MDaemon>

Is it possible to get a list of groups?

Keith Personett (apparently) - Jan 28, 2022 7:33 am (#1 Total: 1)

Keith Personett
Not at this time, however, interfaces for dealing with groups is planned for some future version.

From : lists-md-api@mdaemon.com (Javier Meilán Deus) [lists-md-api@mdaemon.com]
To : md-api List Member [md-api@mdaemon.com]
Date : Friday, January 28 2022 04:24:29
196 / 5.000
Resultados de traducción
I wanted to make a technical query, how can you get a list of the groups created in the mail.
I was able to pull the listing from ListMembership.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<MDaemon>
<API>
<Request version="20.0.0" echo="1" verbose="0">
<Operation>GetDomainInfo</Operation>
<Parameters>
<Domain>commcenter.es</Domain>
<Get>
<Lists>
<Details/>
<Membership/>
<Expansion/>
</Lists>
</Get>
</Parameters>
</Request>
</API>
</MDaemon>

Is it possible to get a list of groups?

View/reply at Groups

This list is for questions and discussions regarding MDAEMON's API.
md-api-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .