Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > v20 - autoresponse from MDaemon (system) account

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  /

v20 - autoresponse from MDaemon (system) account

Hello

After upgrade to v20 system account (MDaemon) is sending autoresponse to
received messages (spamlearn, recall,...).
Tried deleting OOF.mrk file, but it is just re-created every time new
message arrives.

Account manager does not display user MDaemon so I cannot edit this the
usuall way. Also, there is no AutoResp.dat any longer.

How do I disable this?

Regards

Aleksandar Devecerski - Jun 22, 2020 7:12 am (#1 Total: 1)

Photo of Author
Aleksandar Deve…
I think I found it.
Mail folder for user MDaemon, Hiwater.mrk, [OOF] section, Enabled=No