Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > OpenPGP problem

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

OpenPGP problem

Hello,
I have the latest version of Mdaemon, I configured OpenPGP in the server but I have a problem, when I receive an encrypted message mdaemon decrypt the body but the attached remain crypted with the extension gpg, there's a way to decrypt the attached automatically?

Attachments:

example.png (13 KB)

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Jared Charles (apparently) - Apr 14, 2020 1:26 pm (#3 Total: 3)

Jared Charles

Hello Francesco,

Thank you for sending those files that I requested.  I will follow up with you via e-mail.

Regards,

--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support