Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > MDaemon Disabled??

MDaemon Disabled??

Ok, just got a call that the mail server was down.

Check the server and the service, in services.msc is Disabled?!

Enabled it, started it, needed to kill it and restart it but is appears to be back up now.

Checking logs, no idea what might have caused this.

Obviously concerned.

Thoughts?

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Dec 3, 2019 11:37 am (#3 Total: 4)

The only way I know for the service to become disabled is for something outside of MDaemon set it to disabled.  MDaemon does not set its own service to disabled.

Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube