Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon WorldClient Issues > Archive > New Mobile Theme: No text in send emails

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon WorldClient Issues  / Archive  /

New Mobile Theme: No text in send emails

[Richstein, Jost]
Jost Richstein
Jost Richstein - 06:03am, Oct 19 2019

Hi,

we upgraded to 19.5 and we expirience a problem with the new mobile Theme: no matter what I try to change (HTML EMail, plain text etc.), the text body does not reach the recipient, just the mail with subject. That does not happen with other themes. Any ideas/hints?

Jost

Aleksandar Devecerski - Oct 21, 2019 7:56 am (#1 Total: 18)

Photo of Author
Aleksandar Deve…
Novice
Novice

Same here
Couple of users reported sent emails without message body
Any solutions for this?

Regards

On 19.10.2019 13:03, Jost Richstein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we upgraded to 19.5 and we expirience a problem with the new mobile
> Theme: no matter what I try to change (HTML EMail, plain text etc.), the
> text body does not reach the recipient, just the mail with subject. That
> does not happen with other themes. Any ideas/hints?
>
> Jost

Jonathan.Ehman@mdaemon.com - Oct 21, 2019 8:10 am (#2 Total: 18)

Hi Jost,

This is not immediately reproducible for me. This message is being sent from the mobile theme.

Which devices were the users seeing this on?

Are you using IIS, the built in web server, or something else?

Please reproduce this issue and then send the logs and the User.ini off list to jonathan.ehman@mdaemon.com

--
Jonathan Ehman
Senior Software Developer

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 06:03:01 -0500, "Jost Richstein (lists-md-worldclient-issues@mdaemon.com)" <lists-md-worldclient-issues@mdaemon.com> wrote:
Hi,

we upgraded to 19.5 and we expirience a problem with the new mobile Theme: no matter what I try to change (HTML EMail, plain text etc.), the text body does not reach the recipient, just the mail with subject. That does not happen with other themes. Any ideas/hints?

Jost

View/reply at New Mobile Theme: No text in send emails
This list is for questions and discussions about MDAEMON and
WorldClient. To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
md-wc-issues-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .