Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

[vernassa, adriano]
adriano vernass…
adriano vernassa - 05:09am, Apr 10 2018

Hi,

au user tell me which some appointment don't appear on Calendar on Iphone. I have try the user account on my Samsung and some appointment don't appear , but appear more appointment then the Ios device.
There are some lines on AirSync.log with error "Modifications timestamp not found" of Calendar.wrk ,and other with "Collection Status : (5) : Server Error".
What can i Do?
There is a little screenshot
Thanks

Attachments:

Pic2018-04-10 12 08 49.png (157 KB)

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth - Nov 9, 2020 12:09 pm (#3 Total: 6)

So far I have been unable to reproduce the issue you are describing.

How is the IOS device retrieving the message from the server?  Is it using IMAP or ActiveSync?

Can you send a test message that I should be able to reproduce the issue with from Thunderbird to my email address?  You can send it to arron@altn.com.

Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Visit us on