Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > AV no updates

AV no updates

[Goedhart, Benno]
Benno Goedhart
Benno Goedhart - 04:18am, Dec 8 2017

Hi,

I didn't get any updates for the AntiVirus engine since 17:00 yesterday, on two servers. This translates to 11:00 AM
your time, I think. Is everything OK?

--
Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,

Benno Goedhart

Internet Unie Services B.V.
Lemelerbergweg 28 • 1101 AH Amsterdam • +31(0)20-4630506 • www.iu.nl

from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@altn.com .

support and discussion. Alt-N staff members may participate in the

Arron Caruth (apparently) - Dec 8, 2017 8:17 am (#1 Total: 3)

Administrator
Administrator
At first glance everything looks ok, but we'll investigate further and let you know what we find.

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,
Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I didn't get any updates for the AntiVirus engine since 17:00 yesterday, on two servers. This translates to 11:00 AM your time, I think. Is everything OK?

--
Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,

Benno Goedhart

Internet Unie Services B.V.
Lemelerbergweg 28 • 1101 AH Amsterdam • +31(0)20-4630506 • www.iu.nl

from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@altn.com .

support and discussion. Alt-N staff members may participate in the

support and discussion. Alt-N staff members may participate in the

Arron Caruth (apparently) - Dec 8, 2017 9:02 am (#2 Total: 3)

Administrator
Administrator
There was an issue with our system that mirrors the updates. We've fixed the issue and are improving the process to prevent this from occurring again.

Thanks,

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,
Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

At first glance everything looks ok, but we'll investigate further and let you know what we find.

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management, Document Sharing, Hijacked Account Detection and more.