Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > ActiveSync Error 0x81310060 - not Synchronize

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Support  /

ActiveSync Error 0x81310060 - not Synchronize

[Alarcon, Miguel]
Miguel Alarcon
Miguel Alarcon - 06:05pm, Jun 15 2017

Hi everyone, I need your help
When I want to sync a device (Android or IOS), I can not sync the mailbox.
The following message appears in the log:
0x81310060 Global Status: (133): The server's data file contains the state of the client is locked.

Users have the Outlook Connector and IMAP add-in configured on a mobile device.

My question is: Are Outlook Connector and ActiveSync compatible?

Thanks in advance
Miguel Alarcon

Attachments:

logActiveSync.txt (22 KB)

  (older msg: 9)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth (apparently) - Jun 19, 2017 9:00 am (#10 Total: 10)

Administrator
Administrator

And a copy of your MDaemon.ini file?

Have some of these folders in this user’s mailbox been replaced with copies from another location?

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!