Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Receiving blank emails

Receiving blank emails

[Koh, Gary]
Gary Koh
Gary Koh - 10:34pm, Sep 18 2016

Good day,

have updated my MDaemon to 16.0.4. And recently some of my user are receiving blank emails.
these emails are sent internally and was cc to a few number of people.
Around 10% of the recipient receive blank email while the other receive a perfectly complete email.
Please help me as i do not know what is happening.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ian Carter (apparently) - Sep 19, 2016 6:54 am (#1 Total: 3)

Ian Carter
There are a few things we should verify so we know what to troubleshoot here.

Are you able to reproduce this issue?

What mail client are you using to send the messages?

What mail client is being used to collect these messages?

If Outlook, are you running Outlook Connector?  If so, what version of Outlook AND Outlook Connector?

--
Ian Carter

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

have updated my MDaemon to 16.0.4. And recently some of my user are receiving blank emails.
these emails are sent internally and was cc to a few number of people.
Around 10% of the recipient receive blank email while the other receive a perfectly complete email.
Please help me as i do not know what is happening.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

View/reply at Receiving blank emails
discuss-unsubscribe@altn.com .

Irfan Ulhaq - Dec 6, 2016 4:01 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Irfan Ulhaq
I am also facing this problem sometimes. after updating my outlook connector to 4.0.1.

  (newer msg:1)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items