Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Anti-virus Plug-in > Outbreak Protection problem after license renew

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Anti-virus Plug-in  /

Outbreak Protection problem after license renew

[Silva, Natanael]
Natanael Silva
Natanael Silva - 11:02am, Aug 15 2016

I renewed my license from MDaemon and SecurityPlus, but after key change I started receiving this message on Outbreak Protection:

Outbreak Protection Error: Unable to comply with the request because you are not licensed for the antispam or VOD service. Contact your service provider to enable the service.

What I can do to get OP working again?
Before the key change all was working properly.

Arron Caruth (apparently) - Aug 15, 2016 11:39 am (#1 Total: 6)

Administrator
Administrator

Is the problem still occurring?

Can you privately send me your SecurityPlus registration key?  You can send it to arron@altn.com.

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I renewed my license from MDaemon and SecurityPlus, but after key change I started receiving this message on Outbreak Protection:

Outbreak Protection Error: Unable to comply with the request because you are not licensed for the antispam or VOD service. Contact your service provider to enable the service.

What I can do to get OP working again?
Before the key change all was working properly.

View/reply at Outbreak Protection problem after license renew

This list is for questions and discussion about AntiVirus plugins for
MDAEMON. To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
md-av-plugin-unsubscribe@altn.com .