Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Support > Archive > Activesync and contacts not working

Activesync and contacts not working

[Deus, Javier Meilán]
Javier Meilán …
Javier Meilán Deus - 04:14am, May 5 2015

Hi,

Since the last update 15.0.1 has stopped working syncing contacts from the ActiveSync (iPhone, Android)

If you add a contact to the mobile device, not on the Webmail.

If you add a contact in the Webmail, you can on the phone or not, it works when you want.

Sometimes also deletes contacts from mobile devices.

It is essential that this work properly, in my case we have more than 100 mobile devices and mobility is essential.

I need a solution for this problem have more than 100 commercial and directors without their contacts in their mobile devices.

  (older msg: 3)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Gabriel Medina - May 12, 2015 2:25 pm (#4 Total: 14)

Photo of Author
Gabriel Medina
I Have problems with ActiveSync and all Mobile Devices android.
The contacts see all, and after not see.
Continue problems with update Mdaemon Versions, never never found ok activesync and mdaemon.

Thanks!

Ian Carter (apparently) - May 13, 2015 7:16 am (#5 Total: 14)

Ian Carter
[md-support] Activesync and contacts not working

Hello Gabriel,

There is a patch for ActiveSync which resolves a problem when syncing new contacts from a device to WorldClient.

Is this the same issue you're experiencing?

If so, please send me an email offlist at ian.carter@altn.com and I can give you instructions on how to apply the patch.

Let me know if this isn't the issue you're experiencing and I can help you further.

--
Ian Carter

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I Have problems with ActiveSync and all Mobile Devices android.
The contacts see all, and after not see.
Continue problems with update Mdaemon Versions, never never found ok activesync and mdaemon.

Thanks!

View/reply at Activesync and contacts not working
from this mailing list send an email to md-support-unsubscribe@altn.com .