Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Migrator > ActiveSync Migtation

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Migrator  /

ActiveSync Migtation

[Owens, Bill]
Bill Owens
Bill Owens - 11:56am, Mar 7 2021

I've setup a test server and setup a migration via the ActiveSync migration tool. I followed the kb article and It appears to complete without errors but no actual emails are migrated. I can post the entire log if needed but this is the end snippet.

210307 102100529 I [0469CEA7] 0x41602004 User migration complete: 0 items
210307 102100530 I [00000001] 0x41602004 User migration complete: justbrecated@mtmail.com : 0 items items
210307 102101225 G [00000001] 0x4160101E Progress: 1 Completed, 0 Processing, 0 Queued

  (older msg: 5)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Bill Owens - Mar 9, 2021 10:51 am (#6 Total: 10)

Photo of Author
Bill Owens
Logs sent.

Arron Caruth - Mar 9, 2021 11:26 am (#7 Total: 10)

Thanks for the logs.

I think we have a fix for this but if possible I’d like to test it to be sure before I send it to you.  Would it be possible for me to get a test account?

Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com