Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon WorldClient Issues > Archive > CalDav Task Synchronization

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon WorldClient Issues  / Archive  /

CalDav Task Synchronization

[Cole, David]
David Cole
David Cole - 10:27pm, May 3 2020

Using CalDav Synchronizer to sync tasks between Outlook and the server. If I create a task in Outlook after it is synced to the server it has 1 day added to the due date on the server, Outlook is unchanged. If I add the task in Worldclient, task syncs fine to Outlook. Not sure if this is an MDaemon issue or a CalDav Issue. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave

Arron Caruth - May 4, 2020 2:24 pm (#1 Total: 1)

Hello David,

I was able to reproduce the issue and we have fixed it for MDaemon 20.0.1.

I’ve also attached an updated MDCalendar.dll that can be used with MDaemon 19.5.5 to fix the issue.

In order to use the new MDCalendar.dll file you must first be running MDaemon 19.5.5.  Stop MDaemon. Make a backup of the existing MDCalendar.dll file which can be found in the MDaemon\app directory.  Then extract the correct file, either 32 or 64 bit, from the attached zip file and place it in the MDaemon\app directory. Then restart MDaemon.

If you have the 32 bit version of MDaemon installed you must use the MDCalendar.dll file in the x32 directory of the attached zip file.  If you have the 64 bit version of MDaemon installed you must use the MDCalendar.dll file in the x64 directory of the attached zip file.  If you do not select the correct file it will not work.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com