Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Remote Administration Discussion Groups > Remote Administration Support > Login to WorldClientis now without Admin possibilities

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / Remote Administration Discussion Groups  / Remote Administration Support  /

Login to WorldClientis now without Admin possibilities

[May, Klaus]
Klaus May
Klaus May - 11:51am, Jun 21 2019

Hi,
with the latest update (MDaemon 19.0.2 - 2019-06-13) my login to the WorldClient does work, but has lost it's Administrator options. I am the admin of the system, so I am sure, nobody has manually taken away any rights from me. Do I overlook the administration Options somehow, due to the new design (which looks nice, by the way)?
Kind regards
Klaus-Peter

  (older msg: 6)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Klaus May - Jul 1, 2019 12:46 am (#7 Total: 9)

Photo of Author
Klaus May
Hi Jonathan,
)Do you only get a 404 error when going to Remote Admin from Webmail?

How could I start Remote Admin in another way?

See below, this is how my config looks like.

Best regards
Klaus

Screenshot,DMaemon,2019-07-01

Klaus May - Jul 5, 2019 5:58 am (#8 Total: 9)

Photo of Author
Klaus May
Hi,
anybody has got any idea what I might try?

Best regards
Klaus-Peter

Leigh.Cain@mdaemon.com - Jul 5, 2019 7:55 am (#9 Total: 9)

Hello Klaus-Peter,

You wrote: "How could I start Remote Admin in another way? "

Jonathan is out of the office at the moment, so I will step in to assist you, if that's all right.

Remote Admin is is separate website and can be accessed by going directly to its address. Generally, that is the same text you would type into the browser address bar to reach WorldClient, but substituting the correct port number - for example, if you type http://webmail.yourdomain.com:3000 to go to webmail, then to reach Remote Admin, you can use http://webmail.yourdomain.com:1000

If you do that, does the Remote Admin site come up for you and show you the login page?

Thank You,

Leigh Cain
Quality Assurance Analyst
o: 817-601-3222 e: leigh.cain@mdaemon.com

From: "Klaus May (lists-ra-support@mdaemon.com)" <lists-ra-support@mdaemon.com>
To: "ra-support List Member" <ra-support@mdaemon.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 05:58:23 -0500
Subject: [ra-support] Login to WorldClientis now without Admin possibilities

Hi,
anybody has got any idea what I might try?

Best regards
Klaus-Peter

View/reply at Login to WorldClientis now without Admin possibilities
This list is for questions and discussion about MDaemon Remote
Administration. To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
ra-support-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .