Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Requesting Technical Support

Requesting Technical Support

[Caruth, Arron]
Arron Caruth
Administrator
Administrator
Arron Caruth - 07:44am, Apr 3 2012

Hello,

If you would like to request technical support via email from Alt-N Technologies please submit the support request form found at:

Alt-N also offers phone support and support agreements, for more information please check out or website at http://www.altn.com/Support/.

Thanks,

Alex Godoy - Sep 3, 2014 8:56 am (#1 Total: 4)

Photo of Author
Alex Godoy
Asistencia tecnica en spaņol por telefono ?

Replies to this message
  • Gabriel Medina (Dec 15, 2014 11:07 am)

  • leigh.cain@altn.com (apparently) - Sep 3, 2014 9:47 am (#2 Total: 4)

    via email - Technical Support

    Photo of Author
    leigh.cain@altn…

    SecurityGateway
    Outlook Connector
    SecurityPlus
    ProtectionPlus
    WebAdmin
    [discuss] Requesting Technical Support

    I am sorry, but we do not have support available in Spanish. We can only provide English language support at this time.

    Lo siento, pero no tenemos el apoyo disponible en español . Sólo podemos proporcionar apoyo en el idioma Inglés en este momento.

    (I am sorry if the above is unclear, I used an online translator.)

    --
    Leigh Cain
    Quality Assurance Analyst

    Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

    Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!