Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Issues > Archive > OpenPGP problem

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Issues  / Archive  /

OpenPGP problem

Hello,
I have the latest version of Mdaemon, I configured OpenPGP in the server but I have a problem, when I receive an encrypted message mdaemon decrypt the body but the attached remain crypted with the extension gpg, there's a way to decrypt the attached automatically?

Attachments:

example.png (13 KB)

Jared Charles (apparently) - Apr 10, 2020 12:20 pm (#1 Total: 3)

Jared Charles

Hello Francesco,

MD-PGP does not currently support the decryption of those encrypted GPG attachments.

Could you provide me with a copy of one of those particular messages?

To accomplish this, please follow these steps:
1. In MDaemon, on the left pane, right-click “Inbound queue” and then click “Freeze/Unfreeze queue”.
2. Send a message with both an encrypted body and an encrypted attachment (GPG file) to a local MDaemon account.
3. After the message is received, obtain a copy of the corresponding MSG and the CTL file that is found in the Inbound queue.
4. Once you have those files, right-click “Inbound queue” and then click “Freeze/Unfreeze queue” to remove the freeze on the queue.

Afterward, please provide me with a copy of the MSG and CTL files that you obtained from the Inbound queue.

You can send them off-list to this address:

support@help.mdaemon.com

Use the following as the Subject of your message:
[md-issues] OpenPGP problem

Replies to this message
  • Francesco Armellini (Apr 14, 2020 4:05 am)

  • Francesco Armellini - Apr 14, 2020 4:05 am (#2 Total: 3)

    Photo of Author
    Francesco Armel…
    Replying to: Jared Charles (Apr 10, 2020 12:20 pm)
    Hello Francesco,MD-PGP does not currently support the decryption of those encrypted GPG attachments.Could you provide me with a copy of...

    Hello Charles,
    thank for your answer, I opened a request also here http://feedback.altn.com/forums/167172-welcome-to-mdaemon-technologies-suggestion-box/suggestions/40166209-decrypt-pgp-attachments

    I will send to you the message with the attachment.

    Jared Charles (apparently) - Apr 14, 2020 1:26 pm (#3 Total: 3)

    Jared Charles

    Hello Francesco,

    Thank you for sending those files that I requested.  I will follow up with you via e-mail.

    Regards,

    --
    Jared Charles
    Technical Application Support

    I will send to you the message with the attachment.

    View/reply at OpenPGP problem

    This list is for questions and discussions regarding issues with MDAEMON.
    md-issues-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .