Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > missing user folder under C:/mdeamon/users/domain/*user*

missing user folder under C:/mdeamon/users/domain/*user*

[Karpas, Andrius]
Andrius Karpas
Andrius Karpas - 03:12am, Aug 13 2018

I have some user accounts active they work as should bu then i go in to C:/mdeamon/users/domain/*user* i can find some users folders so they are not backed up an so on. IMAP.

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Aug 13, 2018 8:50 am (#1 Total: 6)

I’m not sure what you are asking.  Please provide more details so I can get a better understanding of what you are wanting help with.

When IMAP is used MDaemon stores all messages on the server.  The backup tools in MDaemon only backup configuration files, they do not backup user mailboxes.  A third party backup tool should be used to backup the user mailboxes.

o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com