Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > From Header Modification enabled under Hijack Detection, but did not add (actual address) to some email addresses

From Header Modification enabled under Hijack Detection, but did not add (actual address) to some email addresses

[Ng, Junkai]
Junkai Ng
Junkai Ng - 05:01am, Oct 29 2020

Hi, I had an issue with emails from a few domains being received to the end user but without brackets added to the header, as what the From Header Modification should do.

What should I do to check what went wrong here? Lately I had been receiving loads of spam mails and need solutions.

Thanks.

Arron Caruth - Oct 29, 2020 7:36 am (#1 Total: 1)

What version of MDaemon are you using?

Can you post the routing log that shows the message being accepted and processed?

Can you post the original from header for the message in question?

Can you post the from header after it was modified by the from header modification?

In regards to the other spam messages, please post log snippets that show the messages being processed by the spam filter, either from the inbound SMTP log or the AntiSpam log.  And please post the MSG file that corresponds with the message being processed in the logs.

Vice President of Product Development
o: 817-601-3222    e: Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com

Hi, I had an issue with emails from a few domains being received to the end user but without brackets added to the header, as what the From Header Modification should do.

What should I do to check what went wrong here? Lately I had been receiving loads of spam mails and need solutions.

Thanks.

View/reply at From Header Modification enabled under Hijack Detection, but did not add (actual address) to some email addresses

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .