Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Mdaemon - contact schedule synching on mobiles

Mdaemon - contact schedule synching on mobiles

[Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com]
Arron.Caruth@md…
Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - 08:11am, Feb 15 2019
Guest User

The default applications on Android and iOS devices can sync email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes with MDaemon using ActiveSync.  There is an additional charge for the ActiveSync license for MDaemon.

An alternate option is to use IMAP to sync email, CardDAV to sync contacts, and CalDAV to sync calendars.

o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com