Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon SA Rules > SpamAssassin Message Size Limit

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon SA Rules  /

SpamAssassin Message Size Limit

I installed the latest MD as a testbed to see if this has changed but it did not.

In times of internet access via fiber and download speeds approaching fractions of Gbits, I find it cumbersome that the SA part of MD can be circumvented completely just by sizing a message larger than 2 MB (per default).

I know that you can enter 9999 into the GUI, which will at least scan messages up to 10MB. But this is not enough either. How can this be mitigated? Or is this a limit of the GUI (happened to be)?

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - May 13, 2019 6:43 am (#1 Total: 1)

Thanks for your feedback, we will look into increasing the limits for a future version.

o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the