Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Validating integrity of worldclient translation

Validating integrity of worldclient translation

[B, E]
E B
E B - 04:59am, Apr 27 2019

We added our translation to our native language to C:/MDaemon/WorldClient/Templates/Languages.ini
We are seeing that some parts even if they are translated they are still showing in English.

How can we validate that our translation is parsing properly through worldclient?

Do you have any kind of tools for easier work on translating? The problem is that when you are translating from file you have no context where that text is displayed. Do you have any detailed English translation (with descriptions?) that we can use so we can enhance our translation?

When we are satisfied with our translation how we can make it so it will be added to official MDaemon?

Thanks.

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Apr 29, 2019 7:17 am (#1 Total: 1)

What language are you translating it to?

What version of MDaemon are you using?

Can you send us details  for the strings that are still showing in English?   A screen shot or description of where the string is in webmail/WorldClient should be enough for us to find it.

Unfortunately, we do not have any tools to make translations easier and we do not have a full list of strings that includes detailed descriptions.  If you have a subset of strings you’d like additional information on, please let us know.

Once you are satisfied with the strings, please send us the Languages.ini file and we will look into including them.

o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

We added our translation to our native language to C:/MDaemon/WorldClient/Templates/Languages.ini
We are seeing that some parts even if they are translated they are still showing in English.

How can we validate that our translation is parsing properly though worldclient?

Do you have any kind of tools for easier work on translating? The problem is that when you are translating from file you have no context where that text is displayed. Do you have any detailed English translation (with descriptions?) that we can use so we can enhance our translation?

When we are satisfied with our translation how we can make it so it will be added to official MDaemon?

Thanks.

View/reply at Validating integrity of worldclient translation

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .