Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Serial number XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXX for product MD is no longer valid

Serial number XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXX for product MD is no longer valid

[Matta, Roberto]
Roberto Matta
Roberto Matta - 07:44am, Nov 14 2018

Hello everyone, today my server gave me an error saying that the serial number of the product is not valid. The installed version is PRO v14.5.3.

Someone knows what may be the problem.

Thank you!

Robert.Wilson@mdaemon.com - Nov 14, 2018 7:52 am (#1 Total: 1)

Hello,