Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Page Not Found after WordClient Logon , Options , Advanced Settings

Page Not Found after WordClient Logon , Options , Advanced Settings

[vernassa, adriano]
adriano vernass…
adriano vernassa - 04:16am, Apr 17 2018

Hi All,
We obtain Page Not Found when try to view the Email Advanced Settings.
Try language Italian and English , different browser , theme Lookout
The Url after click Advanced Settings which appear on browser is https://mail.tesisquare.com/login.wdm , and the login.wdm exist on e:/mdaemon/webadmin/templates
No IIS , only the built-in web server
Where is my error?
Thanks

  (older msg: 3)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron.Caruth@mdaemon.com - Nov 19, 2018 8:29 am (#4 Total: 4)

Hi Scott,

Article 1040 does not provide any instructions for setting up MDaemon Remote Administration (WebAdmin) in IIS?  How do you have it configured?  Is it working when you access it directly?  What URL do you use to access it?    You don’t have to post the URL here as long as you know what it is as you’ll need it below.

In MDaemon, under Setup / Web & IM Services / Remote Administration, do you have the URL for Remote Administration set in the Remote Administration URL field?  Since you have it running under IIS, leaving the field blank which is the default, will not work.  You’ll need to enter the URL that you used to access Remote Administration directly.

o: 817-601-3222    e: arron.caruth@mdaemon.com

Visit us on
www.mdaemon.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
Sent using the