Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

[vernassa, adriano]
adriano vernass…
adriano vernassa - 05:09am, Apr 10 2018

Hi,

au user tell me which some appointment don't appear on Calendar on Iphone. I have try the user account on my Samsung and some appointment don't appear , but appear more appointment then the Ios device.
There are some lines on AirSync.log with error "Modifications timestamp not found" of Calendar.wrk ,and other with "Collection Status : (5) : Server Error".
What can i Do?
There is a little screenshot
Thanks

Attachments:

Pic2018-04-10 12 08 49.png (157 KB)

Jared.Charles@mdaemon.com - Apr 23, 2018 3:39 pm (#1 Total: 1)

Hello Adriano,

If you search through the “Calendar.mrk” file found in that user’s Calendar.IMAP folder four the appointment that is not syncing, does that event contain a header that looks like this?

<Modified>2018-04-19 14:02:49</Modified>

If that “Modified” header does not exist within that particular event, does adding it allow the appointment to sync successfully with that Samsung device?

If you enable ActiveSync debug logging, you should be able to determine with event in the “Calendar.mrk” file is generating that error due to the reference of its Event ID.

Here are the steps to enable ActiveSync debug logging:
1. In MDaemon, click Setup | Mobile Device Management | ActiveSync for MDaemon

2. Enable "Enable advanced management options" and then click "Ok".

3. Click Setup | Mobile Device Management | ActiveSync | Tuning

4. Under "Logging" change the "Log level" to "Debug".

5. Click "Ok".

Regards,
--
Jared Charles
Technical Application Support

U.S. Toll Free: 866-601-2586
International: 817-601-3222

Visit us on Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

Sent using the MDaemon Messaging Server

au user tell me which some appointment don't appear on Calendar on Iphone. I have try the user account on my Samsung and some appointment don't appear , but appear more appointment then the Ios device.
There are some lines on AirSync.log with error "Modifications timestamp not found" of Calendar.wrk ,and other with "Collection Status : (5) : Server Error".
What can i Do?
There is a little screenshot
Thanks

View/reply at Calendar Not Synchronized on IOS

products.  To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .