Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Content Filter > Refuse messages to mailing list from non domain users

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Content Filter  /

Refuse messages to mailing list from non domain users

[Cvetkovic, Aleksandar]
Aleksandar Cvet…
Aleksandar Cvetkovic - 05:30am, Oct 2 2017

I want to set certain mailing list not to receive messages from users outside of my domain.

I see the option: refuse the messages from non list members. This is not what I need.

How to create a filter to refuse message from outside (inbound queue) that are sent to some mailing lists with automatic reply?

Example: email sent to sales@domain.com or procurement@domain.com can receive e-mail only from anyone@domain.com, all other addresses are refused.

Arron Caruth (apparently) - Oct 2, 2017 8:46 am (#1 Total: 1)

Administrator
Administrator

The easiest way to only allow people from your domain to post to the list is to select the option for refuse the message from non list members, and then add *@yourdomain.com as a post only member of the list.

Then check the box for refuse messages from non list members. Since everyone at yourdomain.com is now a member of the list with permissions to post, they will be able to post, but anyone that is either not on yourdomain.com or not a member of the list will not be able to post.

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I want to set certain mailing list not to receive messages from users outside of my domain.

I see the option: refuse the messages from non list members. This is not what I need.

How to create a filter to refuse message from outside (inbound queue) that are sent to some mailing lists with automatic reply?

Example: email sent to sales@domain.com or procurement@domain.com can receive e-mail only from anyone@domain.com, all other addresses are refused.

View/reply at Refuse messages to mailing list from non domain users

This list is for questions and discussions about MDAEMON's Content
Filter. To unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
md-cfilter-unsubscribe@altn.com .