Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Text replaced with code and symbols

Text replaced with code and symbols

[Larez, Thomas]
Thomas Larez
Power
Power
Thomas Larez - 03:44pm, Feb 14 2017

Hello Anthony,

To ensure I am understanding correctly, it sounds as if you have more than one account setup in a single profile.  One using Outlook Connector with MDaemon and another connected to the other company's server.  Is this correct?

For the Outlook Connector client what version is in use?  What version of Outlook is this configured with?

If you would send me a copy of the message file from the user's mail directory on the server for review.  You may send this to support@helpdesk.altn.com and reference my name, Thomas

Thank you,
--
Thomas Larez
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!