Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon Content Filter > Append Body

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Content Filter  /

Append Body

[Lumadue, Thomas]
Thomas Lumadue
Thomas Lumadue - 05:40pm, Mar 7 2017

Is there a way to append some text to the beginning of the body? I see the Content Filter Action to Search and Replace within Body but not just a way to append. I'd like to add the following line to the top of all incoming emails:
This email is from an external source, please use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments.

Thanks

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Jared Charles (apparently) - Jun 1, 2017 1:53 pm (#3 Total: 5)

Jared Charles
Jedi
Jedi

Thanks, Christos.  I have noted in our wish list that you are also requesting this feature.

Regards,

--

Jared Charles

Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

www.altn.com

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server

Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!