Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > 550 Sender verify failed

550 Sender verify failed

[Caruth, Arron]
Arron Caruth
Administrator
Administrator
Arron Caruth - 07:37am, Sep 6 2016

Based on the log snippet provided, it looks like the message is being routed to an external host and the external host is saying user@domain.com does not exist.

If you have domain.com setup as a local domain, then MDaemon should be keeping all email for any mailbox @domain.com locally, unless you have configured something to instruct it to route it externally.  There are any number of configurations which can make this happen.

Please post log snippets that show MDaemon accepting and routing the email through the entire system.  This will help us to see what is happening.

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!