Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Receiving blank emails

Receiving blank emails

[Koh, Gary]
Gary Koh
Gary Koh - 10:34pm, Sep 18 2016

Good day,

have updated my MDaemon to 16.0.4. And recently some of my user are receiving blank emails.
these emails are sent internally and was cc to a few number of people.
Around 10% of the recipient receive blank email while the other receive a perfectly complete email.
Please help me as i do not know what is happening.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

  (older msg: 1)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Irfan Ulhaq - Dec 6, 2016 4:01 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Irfan Ulhaq
I am also facing this problem sometimes. after updating my outlook connector to 4.0.1.

leigh.cain@altn.com (apparently) - Dec 6, 2016 11:21 am (#3 Total: 3)

via email - Technical Support

Photo of Author
leigh.cain@altn…

SecurityGateway
Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
ProtectionPlus
WebAdmin
Hello,

If you look at the same message in WorldClient is it blank there as well?

What version of Outlook are you seeing this with?

Are you able to reproduce this issue on demand or is it random?

Do you know what client was used to send the messages that are showing as blank in Outlook with Outlook Connector?

--
Leigh Cain
Quality Assurance Analyst

Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I am also facing this problem sometimes. after updating my outlook connector to 4.0.1.

View/reply at Receiving blank emails
discuss-unsubscribe@altn.com .