Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Email appointments not syncing properly on iPhone

Email appointments not syncing properly on iPhone

[Carter, Ian]
Ian Carter
Ian Carter - 08:23am, Sep 8 2015

See my reply in the MD Issues post.

--
Ian Carter

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!