Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Virtru details (encryption)

Virtru details (encryption)

Hi guys,

I noticed you now have Virtru in version 15. I tried to check their site
and find a bit more information on the service but there is not a lot
except the marketing hype.

Do you have more technical information?

- What encryption/technology do they use?
- Do users have access to data/keys without Virtru? (ie. if they are out
of business or offline)
- Do they have access to meta data?
- Has their technology been peer-reviewed?

Alex

  (older msg: 2)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Arron Caruth (apparently) - Apr 9, 2015 7:19 am (#3 Total: 3)

Administrator
Administrator
[discuss] Virtru details (encryption)

Thanks for your feedback Alex.

Now available with  BYOD Mobile Device Management,
Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!