Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon ComAgent > How can see shared folder in Outlook 2013?

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon ComAgent  /

How can see shared folder in Outlook 2013?

[Nguyen, Vinh]
Vinh Nguyen
Vinh Nguyen - 12:56am, Mar 13 2015

Hi,

I have installed the MDaemon & ActiveSync 15.0. Also I have the Exchange ActiveSync profile in my Outlook.

But I cannot see my shared folders in Ms. Outlook (it's fine in World Client).

Please help me.

Thanks.

Attachments:

p2.jpg (73 KB)

p2.jpg (73 KB)

  (older msg: 1)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Thomas Larez (apparently) - Mar 27, 2015 11:34 am (#2 Total: 2)

Thomas Larez
Power
Power
[md-comagent] How can see shared folder in Outlook 2013?

Hello,

For anyone following this thread we did verify the setting under Setup| Mobile Device Management| Settings  for 'Sync includes shared folders'   was checked.

However the option under Setup| Domain Manager| 'Example Domain'| Settings

for 'ActiveSync includes public folders' was set to "No"   changing this to "Yes" resolved this.

Thank you,
--
Thomas Larez
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I have installed the MDaemon & ActiveSync 15.0. Also I have the Exchange ActiveSync profile in my Outlook.

But I cannot see my shared folders in Ms. Outlook (it's fine in World Client).

Please help me.

Thanks.

View/reply at How can see shared folder in Outlook 2013?
This list is for questions and discussions about ComAgent.
md-comagent-unsubscribe@altn.com .