Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > [discuss] ACL cleanup routine each night and log files

[discuss] ACL cleanup routine each night and log files

[Carter, Ian]
Ian Carter
Ian Carter - 08:21am, Dec 24 2014

This file will log what the AclShlFx.dll does during the cleanup cycle of MDaemon at midnight. The AclShlFx.dll was introduced in 14.5.x.

The AclShlFx-.log file can be used to troublshoot issues if any arise.  If you're not having any issues, it's safe to clean up the logs if you will.

Regarding the naming convention, that will be changed in the next version of MDaemon 14.5.3.  Unfortunately I don't have a tentative date as to when that will be released.

Let me know if you require any further assistance and I'll be happy to help.

--
Ian Carter

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!