Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > 2 domain accounts on my MDaemon & users are receiving duplicated emails

2 domain accounts on my MDaemon & users are receiving duplicated emails

[Ballout, Houssam]
Houssam Ballout
Houssam Ballout - 02:41am, Jan 20 2015

Hello,
I had configure 2 domain accounts on my MDaemon, and under DomainPOP ) Parsing, I had checked Detect duplicate message using this header (Message-ID) and select Stop Parsing if received yields a local address, and I had deleted all entries under "Parse these headers for email addresses" , but I am still receiving duplicated emails which is annoying
What do you suggest that I can do in order to fix this issue?
Thank you

leigh.cain@altn.com (apparently) - Jan 23, 2015 9:53 am (#1 Total: 1)

via email - Technical Support

Photo of Author
leigh.cain@altn…

SecurityGateway
Outlook Connector
SecurityPlus
ProtectionPlus
WebAdmin
[discuss] 2 domain accounts on my MDaemon & users are receiving duplicated emails

Hello,

When the duplicate messages occur, are there any users that *should* be getting a copy that are not? Or is it strictly a matter of duplicate messages?

If you compare the headers of the duplicate messages, are the Message-ID headers on the duplicated messages the same or are they different?

Trace the messages through the logs and verify that the same message was duplicated or if two separate copies of the same messages were received.

If you need assistance with that, please post the MDaemon-all log and samples of duplicate messages from the period of that log file (including their full headers).

Thank you!

--
Leigh Cain
Quality Assurance Analyst

Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

I had configure 2 domain accounts on my MDaemon, and under DomainPOP ) Parsing, I had checked Detect duplicate message using this header (Message-ID) and select Stop Parsing if received yields a local address, and I had deleted all entries under "Parse these headers for email addresses" , but I am still receiving duplicated emails which is annoying
What do you suggest that I can do in order to fix this issue?
Thank you

View/reply at 2 domain accounts on my MDaemon & users are receiving duplicated emails
discuss-unsubscribe@altn.com .