Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > MDaemon Discussion Groups > MDaemon ComAgent > Wish List : New options to ComAgent

 [F] Alt-N Discussion Groups  / MDaemon Discussion Groups  / MDaemon ComAgent  /

Wish List : New options to ComAgent

[Hernandez, Fernando]
Fernando Hernan…
Fernando Hernandez - 12:01am, Oct 22 2014

We have been using MDeamon Mail server (in El Salvador) for the past year and today We upgraded to versión 14.0.5.

One of the features that is most used by our employees is the world client instant Messenger. However, they would like to see some options added to the messenger window such as:

1. User Photo on the main chat window.
2. when right clicking on the Contact, that it shows Information such as department, Location, Extention Number, etc.
3. Last seen date and time.
4. The possibility to send the message via email or an alert when the user is offline.

Is it posible to add this options to comagent in the future ?.

Thanks for a great product.

Fernando Hernandez
Distribuidora Salvadoreña S.A. de C.V.

Ian Carter (apparently) - Oct 22, 2014 10:43 am (#1 Total: 3)

Ian Carter
[md-comagent] Wish List : New options to ComAgent

Thank you for the suggestions.  I have added these to our wishlist for consideration in a future version.

If the features have been added, it'll be noted within the MDaemon release notes.

--
Ian Carter

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

We have been using MDeamon Mail server (in El Salvador) for the past year and today We upgraded to versión 14.0.5.

One of the features that is most used by our employees is the world client instant Messenger. However, they would like to see some options added to the messenger window such as:

1. User Photo on the main chat window.
2. when right clicking on the Contact, that it shows Information such as department, Location, Extention Number, etc.
3. Last seen date and time.
4. The possibility to send the message via email or an alert when the user is offline.

Is it posible to add this options to comagent in the future ?.

Thanks for a great product.

Fernando Hernandez
Distribuidora Salvadoreña S.A. de C.V.

View/reply at Wish List : New options to ComAgent
--MD-COMAGENT--------------------------------------------------------
This list is for questions and discussions about ComAgent.
md-comagent-unsubscribe@altn.com .

Red Franks - Dec 18, 2014 12:01 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Red Franks
will comagent support ssl connections using tls 1, tls 1.1 or tls 1.2 soon, I noticed when I shut off ssl 3.0 on the server, comagent won't connect anymore

Arron Caruth (apparently) - Dec 18, 2014 8:11 am (#3 Total: 3)

Administrator
Administrator
[md-comagent] Wish List : New options to ComAgent

This should be working in MDaemon 14.5 or newer.  What version of MDaemon are you using?