Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Problemas con recepcion de correos o dns

Problemas con recepcion de correos o dns

[Godoy, Alex]
Alex Godoy
Alex Godoy - 10:21pm, Aug 31 2014

Estimados Compaņeros de Mdaemon, Adm de Correos.

Para presentarles el siguiente problema en mi Servidor de correos:

Los correos de un dominio demoran en llegar y en algunas ocaciones no llegan. mi dominio es ger.com.pe y el correo entrante es de BCP.com.pe Adjunto imagenes capturadas del registro LOG y la configuracion de mi DNS en el servidor de Mdaemon.

Espero su apoyo al intentar resolver si es un problema de Servidor o de DNS

Attachments:

qPrtScr6.jpg (703 KB)

mdaemonDNS.jpg (313 KB)

Ian Carter (apparently) - Sep 2, 2014 9:56 am (#1 Total: 2)

Ian Carter
[discuss] Problemas con recepcion de correos o dns

Although I'm not familiar with Spanish, I ran your request through a translator and received:

--
Dear Fellow Mdaemon, Adm Post.

To introduce the following problem in my server box:

The post of a domain slow in coming and on some occasions fail. my domain is ger.com.pe and incoming mail is Deputy BCP.com.pe images captured LOG registry and DNS settings on my Mdaemon server.

I hope your support in trying to resolve a problem if Server or DNS
--

From the log files, it seems that the connection is abruptly closed after MDaemon states the sender is OK.

During the SMTP session, there are 5 DNS response times that exceed which results in the session taking over a minute before the connection is closed.  I'm assuming the sending server timed the SMTP connection out because of this delay.

In this case, I would suggest using Google's public DNS server (8.8.8. temporarily while you resolve the issue with your DNS server.

--
Ian Carter

Sent using Alt-N's own MDaemon Messaging Server
Now available with BYOD Mobile Device Management,

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

Estimados Compañeros de Mdaemon, Adm de Correos.

Para presentarles el siguiente problema en mi Servidor de correos:

Los correos de un dominio demoran en llegar y en algunas ocaciones no llegan. mi dominio es ger.com.pe y el correo entrante es de BCP.com.pe Adjunto imagenes capturadas del registro LOG y la configuracion de mi DNS en el servidor de Mdaemon.

Espero su apoyo al intentar resolver si es un problema de Servidor o de DNS

View/reply at Problemas con recepcion de correos o dns
discuss-unsubscribe@altn.com .

Replies to this message
  • Gabriel Medina (Dec 15, 2014 11:10 am)

  • Gabriel Medina - Dec 15, 2014 11:10 am (#2 Total: 2)

    Photo of Author
    Gabriel Medina
    Replying to: Ian Carter (Sep 2, 2014 9:56 am)
    [discuss] Problemas con recepcion de correos o dns: Although I&#39;m not familiar with Spanish, I ran your request through...

    Alex Godoy de donde eres?