Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Reply All / Outlook 2013 / Outlook Connector

[Stanton, Eric]
Eric Stanton
Eric Stanton - 09:15am, Jul 1 2014

Replying to all from Outlook 2013 with outlook connector 2.3.3 doesn't always add everyone the email was sent to. I tested by Replying to all using world client with the same emails, and all the addresses the email was sent to were included in the reply.
It seems to be only external messages, but not all external messages. I replied all to an email sent from gmail, and all the recipients were included.
Anyone having that problem?

Eric Stanton - Jul 1, 2014 9:25 am (#1 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Eric Stanton
I take some of that back. It seems to be happening with some internal messages as well.

Eric Stanton - Jul 1, 2014 9:37 am (#2 Total: 3)

Photo of Author
Eric Stanton
Internal accounts using IMAP: When I Reply All, all recipients are included. Same for World Client.

Internal account using POP/SMTP: When I Reply All, only the sender is included.

Thomas Larez (apparently) - Jul 3, 2014 12:22 pm (#3 Total: 3)

Thomas Larez
Power
Power
[discuss] Reply All / Outlook 2013 / Outlook Connector

Hello Eric,

Please reproduce the issue and send in the corresponding MDaemon-all.log for review

The above log can be found in the Logs folder within the MDaemon directory accessible via Windows Explorer.

If you will include the original .msg file for this message from your Users folder; also in the MDaemon directory.

You may send this off list to support@helpdesk.altn.com with attention to me, Thomas.

I will update this thread with our findings.

Thank you,
--
Thomas Larez
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

Get to know the Alt-N family by liking us on Facebook!

Internal accounts using IMAP: When I Reply All, all recipients are included. Same for World Client.

Internal account using POP/SMTP: When I Reply All, only the sender is included.

View/reply at Reply All / Outlook 2013 / Outlook Connector
discuss-unsubscribe@altn.com .