Logout

Alt-N Discussion Groups > Discussions > Requesting Technical Support

Requesting Technical Support

[Caruth, Arron]
Arron Caruth
Administrator
Administrator
Arron Caruth - 07:44am, Apr 3 2012

Hello,

If you would like to request technical support via email from Alt-N Technologies please submit the support request form found at:

Alt-N also offers phone support and support agreements, for more information please check out or website at http://www.altn.com/Support/.

Thanks,

Alt-N Technologies

  (older msg: 3)All MessagesOldest ItemsOlder ItemsNewer ItemsNewest Items

Gabriel Medina - Dec 15, 2014 11:07 am (#4 Total: 6)

Photo of Author
Gabriel Medina
Replying to: Alex Godoy (Sep 3, 2014 8:56 am)
Asistencia tecnica en spaņol por telefono ?

Alex, de donde eres?
Para poder estar en contacto ya que al parecer ambos utilizamos Mdaemon.

Saludos.-

J-M Roth - Jul 29, 2020 5:25 am (#5 Total: 6)

Photo of Author
J-M Roth
When submitting a ticket it would be great if your system would immediately generate an autoreply with a ticket number.

Like that for example additional findings after opening the ticket and before it is assigned could be added to it.

Everyone works like this. So should you.

Thomas Larez - Aug 10, 2020 1:52 pm (#6 Total: 6)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.  Our ticketing system operates in its current state as a result of conflicts with some of our partner and customers’ ticketing processes relative to automated replies.  That being said, we do plan on revisiting this to see if another solution can be attained that would allow for the notice without conflict.

In the meantime please feel free to send in additional case details on a new submission.  We do have the ability of merging tickets that consolidates all related data into one ticket.

--
Thomas Larez
Supervisor, Managed Services and Support

From: "lists-discuss@mdaemon.com (J-M Roth)" <lists-discuss@mdaemon.com>
To: "discuss List Member" <discuss@mdaemon.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 05:25:54 -0500
Subject: [discuss] Requesting Technical Support

When submitting a ticket it would be great if your system would immediately generate an autoreply with a ticket number.

Like that for example additional findings after opening the ticket and before it is assigned could be added to it.

Everyone works like this. So should you.

View/reply at Requesting Technical Support
discuss-unsubscribe@mdaemon.com .